The Radmalls

The Radmalls

Monday, February 2, 2015

Pregnancy So Far


When I was pregnant with Payton I think I only took one pregnancy selfie at 6 months.  Now that I am pregnant again I always compare it with Payton's.  I really wish I had taken more pictures to just physically compare the way I hold this baby.   So I have taken more pictures this time around.

  I feel pretty blessed with both pregnancies in terms of the morning sickness.  But the main difference this time around is the CRAZY spurts of hormones.  I cry over EVERYTHING.  We took Payton to Big Hero 6 and I cried.  In an animated movie.  What is wrong with me?  Poor Tyler has to deal with my up and down emotions every few days.  I don't remember being like this with Payton.

Also this time around I still have the crazy cravings, but fortunately (and sometimes unfortunately) I can't cave to my cravings.  As I am watching tv shows or movies I notice what people are eating and it always looks so good.  The McDonalds and Arby's commercials always leave me wanting to run and get a Big Mac or a Roast Beef Sandwich which honestly I never even ate before.  I think it is a combination of being pregnant and knowing I can't eat those things anymore because of being Celiac.  But whatever it is, I am partly glad that I know about my gluten allergy because I haven't gained near as much weight with this pregnancy and I have been forced to eat really healthy which makes me feel a lot better.

In total with Payton I gained almost 50 pounds.  It is SO hard to say no to pregnancy cravings.  So I am really grateful this time around I have to say no.  It really isn't an option anymore.

24 weeks


28 weeks


31 weeks


2 more months and we get to meet this little guy.  I cannot wait.  Although, this time around I am going to cherish those newborn moments a little more.  With Payton I was always looking forward to her next milestone.  I couldn't wait until she could laugh.  Or sit up.  Or say her first word.  Or walk.  I was always more excited about the next big thing in her life instead of cherishing the little moments along the way.  And now Payton is 2 and half, potty trained, having conversations with complete strangers and most of the time doesn't even need her mommy.  And it happened just like that.  This time around I am going to try to enjoy every moment.  

No comments:

Post a Comment