The Radmalls

The Radmalls

Sunday, February 15, 2015

Best Winter Ever

This has been by far the best winter ever.  Being a stay at home mom, I'm sure all can agree that the cold winter months stuck with little ones inside all day is really hard.  I am so grateful this winter that we have been able to go to the park, go on scooter rides, jump on the tramp and even go miniature golfing.  It has been awesome.









 While I was potty training her I did get a little stir crazy and there was a lot of this to pass the time...



We celebrated her potty training success by going to an indoor trampoline place.  She loved it.  And as a bonus she went to bed really early.







We also went to see a children's dance performance down at the Capitol Theatre that my aunt was in. Payton loved it.


And of course a trip up to our good friends the Newbold's up in Layton.  Payton can't live without her bestie Taisley.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment