The Radmalls

The Radmalls

Monday, December 22, 2014

Great Gatsby Christmas Party

Tyler has been working at a company called Qualtrics for the past month and he loves it.  Their office is down in Provo, so it's a really good thing we don't live up in Layton anymore.  Even though I miss that little house of ours (especially around Christmas) it is a good thing that we decided to sell it when we did.  Tyler and I were talking the other day and we figured out that in the 5 years we have been married we have lived in 5 different places.  And since right now we are renting until we figure out where we are going to end up it will be up to 6 by next year I am sure.  I love change, but I am so sick of moving.  I actually haven't even hung any pictures or decorations on the walls yet except this one in P's room....


which now I realize that I haven't even taken a picture of it hung up.  All the decorating and work I did on our house in Layton just took it all out of me I guess.  And it seems pointless to put up decorations when we might be moving in 6-9 months anyway.

So anyways....Tyler's work had a Christmas party that was Great Gatsby themed.  It was so fun to dress up.  I rarely ever dress up for Halloween so I have absolutely no costumes on hand.  I decided to go to a costume shop and I was able to find so many cute dresses and accessories there.  Here are some pictures from the night.  Ty's work went all out with the decorations.  They even had 2 old vintage cars parked in the foyer.








Oh and the entertainment of the night was good old Brian McKnight.  It brought me back to my middle school days and church dances.  His hit song "Back At One" was one of my favs back in the day.    


Such a fun night.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you live by me. We should play. Also, I have a billion costumes and if I don't have one, my neighbor has a billion times more than me. We'll hook you up.

    ReplyDelete