The Radmalls

The Radmalls

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Courtesy Knock

It's been a while since I've had any good sleep talking stories to tell, but now that I'm almost in my third trimester I swear I wake up 5 times a night.  So that means more sleep talking stories to come. 

Here are a few of our conversations:

Convo #1
Tyler: Court did you make sure to do the courtesy knock?
Me: No I forgot, did you?
Tyler: No, but I really need to.
Me: What is a courtesy knock?
Tyler: You know.....(long dramatic pause) like the courtesy flush.  So you don't reek up the place.  But instead of flushing you knock.
Me: If you don't flush don't you end up reeking up the bathroom anyway.
Tyler: Courtney...you obviously don't get the courtesy knock.  Talk to me when you are older and understand.
Me: Well what do you knock on?
Tyler: The toilet of course. 

Convo #2
Tyler: Court!  Hurry!  You gotta clear out some space.
Me: Why?
Tyler: The crazy ladies are coming in.
Me: What crazy ladies?
Tyler: The ones from the phones.  They're pretty crazy...you definitely don't want to make them mad.  Just do it.  Trust me Court.

Oh how I love my sleep talking husband!  Does anybody else have spouses that are like this?

No comments:

Post a Comment