The Radmalls

The Radmalls

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Christmas With a 2 Year Old

Christmas is AWESOME with a 2 year old.  I feel like a giddy little kid all over again.  This has been such a fun year with her.  This was the first year ever I have put up the Christmas tree before Thanksgiving.  I am usually so against it, but she insisted and I couldn't say no.



We also jumped on the Elf on the Shelf bandwagon.  It is so fun to see her get excited to look for Ralphy every morning.  





We have gone to see Santa 3 times now at the mall.  She is definitely not shy.  By any means.  She hopped right up on his lap and talked poor Santa's ear off.  Each time Santa asks her what she wants for Christmas she says something different.  So far she has asked for a toy box, candy and a monster.  I don't know where she came up with a monster.  This is her mailing Santa's letter.


She wears her Santa hat non-stop.  


Watching Christmas movies has been the only way I can get a snuggle out of this girl.  These moments are rare.


There are a lot of things I love about Tyler's new job, but the best so far has been his two week vacation they have given him.  I love every second of it.  I am one lucky girl to call this guy mine.









3 comments:

  1. First: I came here to ask if my son can marry your daughter. Please.
    Second: I saw your about me... OU GUYS MET IN ELEMENTAR

    ReplyDelete
  2. Y SCHOOL!?!? what the heck!?! That's so rad.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea we were in the same ward even for a few years when we were young. We went kt the same middle school too until I moved over by you guys and went to centennial. I always knew of him but had different friends. He claims he got my number (which I do remember) and asked me out and I turned him down (which I don't remember). It wasn't until after his mission when I was up in salt lake teaching that he contacted me and asked me out. Lol. Small world right?

      Delete