The Radmalls

The Radmalls

Monday, March 9, 2015

Payton Conversations


Payton talks from sun up to sun down, and most of the time it is pretty entertaining.  I've been trying to write down some of the really funny ones so I can show her when she is older.

Convo #1
P: "Mommy, let me help you put your necklace on, it's really dangerous!"

Convo #2
P: "Mommy I am poopy.....wait nevermind I'm not."
Me: "Are you sure?"
P: "No, I'm just doing exercises with my poopy."

Convo #3
P: "Mommy you need to eat ALL of your cereal.  I'm going to count to 3......1,2,3 EAT IT ALL GONE RIGHT NOW!"
Me: "Payton you aren't the boss of me.  When you grow up and become a mommy and have your own kids then you can be the boss."
P: "Oh.....so when I'm really tall I get to be the boss?"

Convo #4
After gathering up lots of toys and some of her clothes in one of her backpacks, she walked towards the front door and said, 
P: "Mommy, I'm going bye bye!"
Me: "Where are you going?"
P: "To a REALLY tall mountain.  See you later!"

Convo #5
As she was coloring in her coloring book she casually said,
P: "Mommy let's celebrate!"
Me: "Okay, how do we celebrate?"
P: "By making a list!"
Me: "Okay, what should we put on your list?"
P: "First..... (thinking really hard) a PIRATE SHIP!"

No comments:

Post a Comment