The Radmalls

The Radmalls

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Like father, like daughter

Payton has been sick for the past week.  We have been really lucky and she has been an AWESOME sleeper ever since she was really young.  But the past week she has ended up in our bed quite a bit.  Poor girl can't sleep very well lately.  What I never realized until this week is that Payton talks in her sleep just like her daddy.  Not only that but she rolls around, mumbles, twitches, snores and all....just like her daddy.  Maybe it is just because she is sick and restless, but I have a feeling she does it pretty regularly.  

This girl seriously ADORES her daddy.  Especially lately.  I feel like the lame boring parent.  I can't do much with her and she counts down the hours until daddy can come home and throw her and run around with her and play hide and seek with her.  I miss the days that she was attached to my hip.  It's a good thing I'm about to have another baby that needs me 24/7 because Payton has already grown up and moved on.  She is 2 going on 16.  

Ty took Payton on her very first Daddy Daughter Date.  We told her about it a week before and she wouldn't stop talking about it.  We decided that once we have two kids each of us will do a date a month just with one of our kids.  So that they get some one on one date with each of us.

Ty took Payton to Disney on Ice.  Just the two of them.  She was in heaven...












Until she found out that Elsa and Anna weren't coming.  Lame.  Way to disappoint Disney.


This never happens.  Like ever.  I can count on one hand the number of times she has fallen asleep in her carseat.  She was exhausted.

No comments:

Post a Comment