The Radmalls

The Radmalls

Saturday, June 13, 2015

Sleepwalking Injury

So last night Tyler woke me up by leaping across the bed screaming at the top of his lungs trying to get out of our room. This is a picture of the nightstand next to my side of the bed. So in order to get to the door he had to leap across me and past the nightstand. Unfortunately he didn't get past the night stand. His leg hit the front edge and snapped it right off. I don't know how the lamp broke...



After all that he runs out of the bedroom. I was really worried so I ran out and turned the light on. He was laying on the floor by the couch panting. He slowly woke up and was holding his leg in pain. Poor guy. Usually his sleepwalking episodes are pretty funny but this was the first time we were actually worried. He hurt his leg pretty bad. 

After he woke up he told me that in his dream our room was a cave that was slowly sinking into the ground and the door was the only escape before he was trapped forever underground. So all of that was an attempt to get out of the cave. At least he got out...


No comments:

Post a Comment