The Radmalls

The Radmalls

Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Payton Conversations


Convo #1:
While going on a walk outside, Payton accidentally got hit by a branch while riding on her dad's shoulders.  I explained to her that if she sees a branch in her way she can just duck so she doesn't get hit.  
Then I said: "Payton, show me what it looks like to duck?"
She had this really confused look on her face and then finally said "Quack! Quack!"

Convo #2:
Looking at a picture of a saber tooth tiger...
P: Mom what is that?
Me: That is a saber tooth tiger.  It's like a tiger but with really big teeth!
P: Wow!  They must get REALLY big cavities!

Convo #3:
She came up to me with her hands in a ball like she was holding something and said
"Here you go mom!  I caught you a crocodile!"  

For more Payton conversation go here

No comments:

Post a Comment