The Radmalls

The Radmalls

Thursday, September 19, 2013

Phone Numbers of Course

Last night Tyler woke me up by reaching underneath my back with both hands obviously looking for something.  I honestly thought he was going to shove me off the bed.  Luckily he didn't and just kept reaching underneath me sporadically.  After asking him what in the world he was doing, he responded by saying matter of factly "I'm looking for phone numbers of course.  What else would I be looking for in the dark?"  Oh man....the funny things he says.  I immediately pulled out my phone and wrote his hysterical line down so that I wouldn't forget it in the morning.  He cracks me up!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE hearing crazy Tyler stories! :) Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I miss you too! I miss being so close! Little Leah is a doll!!

      Delete