The Radmalls

The Radmalls

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

This is my bedroom....this is my wife!

Last night Tyler went to sleep a little before me while I was feeding Payton for the last time.  When I came in the room Tyler was already long gone.  I crawled into bed and barely shut my eyes when Tyler sits up in bed and shouts out "This is my bedroom!" He then turns to me gives me a kiss and says "and this is my wife".  Then he immediately lays back down and goes back to sleep.  Oh my life is so amusing being married to Tyler.

But on a more serious note... a few weekends ago we went down to Vegas for Brandon (Tyler's brother) and Kristin's little boys baby blessing.  Eli Holden Radmall is such a cute kid and it's fun to have Payton and Eli so close in age.


This picture was taken right before the sprinklers came on drenching both Eli and Payton with freezing cold water.  Payton was traumatized, while Eli thought it was no big deal.

On Sunday after the blessing we had to leave to take Tyler to the Las Vegas airport to fly out to Rochester, New York for his last week in training at his new job.  We left a good hour and a half early, but that didn't help us get to the airport any faster.  Apparently Obama was flying in that day and they shut the airport and the freeways to get to the airport completely down for 4 hours.  After that stressful ordeal and finally getting his plane ticket changed to a different flight Tyler claims that Obama is not getting his vote.


Payton is now almost 4 months old.  I know every mother says this, but she is growing up way too fast.  She is always smiling these days!






1 comment:

  1. Oh man! Sorry about the airport! That is no fun. That last pic of Payton is so so cute!

    ReplyDelete