The Radmalls

The Radmalls

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Happy Halloween!

I have never ever been a Halloween person.  When I was little of course I loved it because I got free candy, but once I was too old to go trick or treating Halloween lost its appeal to me.  Now that I have a baby I have to try to get back into it again.  Dressing her up is the best part.  

Tyler had a work Halloween party this past weekend so we have been trying to figure out what to go as for a while now.  I was of course looking at Pinterest and saw this adorable idea from www.funcheaporfree.com .  



So I looked for this costume at all the costume shops and the only place it was available was online.  So despite my horrible crafty skills I decided to make it (well kind of).  I bought a cream sleeping sack and a cream beanie and made the rest.




Tyler came home with a fake gun and a cigar for his costume.  I understood the gun, but the cigar??  Does anybody else see why a cigar fits with a robber costume?  Oh well...I guess it worked.

All this month the only thing I have been dying to do is take pictures of Payton in a pumpkin.  We finally got around to doing it yesterday.  They turned out really cute.  Here are a few of our favorites.


She was NOT happy when we first put her in the pumpkin.









Happy Halloween from Payton Millie!

2 comments:

  1. Court! You are so crafty! Can't believe you made that costume! Well done! And Payton is SO cute in that pumpkin. Oh man! I just want to kiss her little cheeks. She's adorable!

    ReplyDelete