The Radmalls

The Radmalls

Monday, January 2, 2017

Top 5 - December


Payton Millie - 4 Years 6 Months

1 - She is my snow bunny.  During the summer time she always asks me when it is going to snow.  She loves to eat snow (no matter the color).  I have to continually remind her that you are only supposed to eat the clean white snow.  She went sledding down a huge hill all by herself and didn't want to leave.

2 - Payton says the most genuine thought felt prayers every night.  It melts my heart to hear her pray for "everyone who is cold and doesn't have a house to sleep in".  She also prays to be "grateful for everything she has and not ask for more".  And she doesn't ever end a prayer without saying "please bless Uncle Ryan's rooster to not attack grandpa".  Funny girl.

3 - She has mastered her cartwheel and backwards somersault in her tumbling class and got her name up on the board.  She was so excited.

4 - All of sudden she has HATED taking baths and she will never get near a shower.  Bath time is fun at our house.

5 - She is a great leader.  She loves to help people and always organized the funnest play dates when her friends come over.


Cooper Seth - 21 Months

1 - Now that he is talking it makes life so much better.  Every time anybody gives Cooper something or does something for him he replies, "thank you bum bum".  I have no idea where he picked that up from but it is so hilarious.

2 - He is the definition of a momma's boy.  Anytime I leave the room or Tyler is holding him he yells for me and won't stop until I pick him up.  He loves to snuggle me and I love it.

3 - In the car while he is reading a book he constantly yells my name until I turn my head and then he points at the book he is reading and laughs.  He won't stop calling my name until I acknowledge him. It is adorable, but also super obnoxious.

4 - Every single present Cooper opened for Christmas this year was the best present in the world.  Even socks.  He was so excited.  

5 - He is a great sleeper, but a horrible eater.  Hopefully he will start eating more soon.  

No comments:

Post a Comment