The Radmalls

The Radmalls

Sunday, November 20, 2016

Top 5 - November


Payton Millie - 4 Years 5 Months

1 - Tyler and I tried the Jimmy Kimmel challenge on Payton this year for Halloween and told her that we ate all of her candy.  She was sad for about 5 seconds and then turned to me and said "It's okay mommy I got to eat lots of candy already from my Preschool Halloween party."  Seriously!  She is such a sweetheart.

2 - Payton loves to collect things.  Rocks, torn up pieces of paper, sticks she finds out on walks, even dead bugs.  She doesn't take very good care of her toys, but for some reason these collections will always be kept safe.

3 - She came home from preschool one day telling me that she wants to have daddy help her go and hunt a turkey so we can kill it and eat it for Thanksgiving.  What?!?  

4 - We went to the farm and I forgot to bring a quarter to get food to feed the goats.  Payton is a problem solver.  She really wanted to feed the goats so she went over to the food machine and started picking up all of the corn that had fallen on the ground.  She did this for about 15 minutes.

5 - She is such a good helper around the house.  The other night she volunteered to wash the dishes (and there were a lot).  She worked hard until they were all done.  I am so lucky to have her as my oldest.


Cooper Seth - 19 Months

1 - This boy loves to play hard.  I love that whenever he falls down and scrapes his knee he stands right back up and gets back to playing like it never even happened.  He is a tough kid.

2 - This boy is obsessed with cows.  Whenever we go to the farm the cows are the first things that he visits.  I have to tear him away from the fence to go visit the other animals.  

3 - He just started learning how to pose and smile for the camera and he loves to say "cheese" and make the cheesiest face ever.

4 - This boy hangs out with older kids all the time and keeps up with them really well.  He always wants to do whatever the big kids are doing.  

5 - He is just barely starting to call me "mama" and it melts my heart every time.  He was pretty slowly to start using a lot of words, but he finally has turned a corner and he is becoming quite the talker.  

No comments:

Post a Comment