The Radmalls

The Radmalls

Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Spring is Here

Easter this year was a lot of fun.  This is the very first Easter Sunday picture that I have ever taken with my kids.  We took it after church and I made Tyler get back in his church clothes but we finally took one.


Easter morning.







Payton insisted on changing into her Easter dress before she started the easter egg hunt.





Cooper helping daddy build a dresser.  Cutest thing ever.





I've lived in Utah for about 10 years now and this is the very first year I've been to the tulip festival.  It was so pretty.  




Payton's new obsession is taking pictures with my phone.  I came out from my room and she had found our family camera and took this picture of me.  Not bad for a 3 year old right?


So I decided to take a picture of her taking a picture of me.



Her are some more of her work.


She even figured out how to change it to black and white.



Enjoying the sun..




This is the only picture I took on our first hike of the season.  Of course no one is looking but me. Payton was afraid a fly was going to land on her and Cooper was concerned.


No comments:

Post a Comment