The Radmalls

The Radmalls

Monday, March 28, 2016

A Few Pictures of our House

We have lived in our house now for a month and a half and just barely finished putting decorations up in one of the 4 rooms we need to decorate.  It is far from ready.  This time around I plan to take my time and not rush getting it looking exactly the way I want it to.  It takes time and I'm okay with taking it.  Here are a few pictures of what it looks like now.



 P.S. This is my all time favorite rug with little kids.  Not only is it dark and hides stains well but it is SO soft.  We spend so much time on this rug.  Best money I have ever spent on a rug.  I got it at Rugs USA and I got it 80% off.  

Tyler and I did do one project right away a few weeks after we moved in.  It was a super easy and fun project to do together that only took 3-4 hours to complete and it cost under $150.  All we have left to do is paint the wood trim to match the shelf and bench color.  


No comments:

Post a Comment