The Radmalls

The Radmalls

Sunday, January 17, 2016

Top 5 - January 2016


Payton Millie
3 Years 7 Months

1 - Payton gave up naps when she turned 2.  It was a few weeks of hit or miss napping, but within a month she gave them up completely.  The past 2 months Payton has been sick 3 times and has spent a lot of the past two months like the picture above (which NEVER happens).  She also takes a good 2-3 hour nap every day.  It breaks my heart to see her so sick.

2 - She started primary this month as a sunbeam and after her first day her teacher told me that she volunteered to give a prayer in sharing time and do a lesson for the next week even though her class obviously wasn't assigned.  Haha....that's my daughter.  

3 - Payton absolutely LOVES the snow.  Last year it only snowed twice and hardly stuck, so this year she is in heaven.  She spends more time eating the snow then playing in it.  I actually had to tell her 3 times not to eat the snow off the bottom of her shoes.  Crazy girl.

4 - Whenever Cooper starts crying Payton all on her own starts singing him a song and he immediately stops crying.  It is the cutest thing.

5 - I probably sound like a horrible mom but Payton has absolutely NO pain tolerance.  She full on cries every time I brush her hair and every time she falls down.  It has been trying my patience the past few weeks because she has been full on sick and if she full on cries when I brush her hair you can only imagine her when she is in a lot of pain and feeling miserable.   



Cooper Seth
9 Months

1 - We officially have a crawler.  And he is so proud of himself.  I forgot how tiring it is to have a mobile baby.  I am really glad he didn't start crawling at 6 months like Payton did.

2 - Whenever someone laughs and Cooper is in the room he does this little fake laugh right after.  It is my favorite.

3 - We thought that he finally slept through the night but apparently he was just teasing us.  I feel like we have a newborn again (for about a month now).  I am really hoping it is the fact that he has been sick and he is in a new room.  

4 - Whenever I start walking Cooper down to his room for his nap he immediately puts his little thumb in his mouth and snuggles up to my chest.  I seriously love it.  Payton never snuggled as a baby so I am enjoying it while it lasts.

5 - If I am feeding Cooper something with a spoon he insists on grabbing the spoon and feeding himself.  If I take it away from him he FREAKS.


No comments:

Post a Comment