The Radmalls

The Radmalls

Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Beautiful Fall

Fall time in Utah is my favorite time of year.  Pumpkin Picking, Cornbellys, Gardner Village, Painting Pumpkins, Pumpkin Baking, Trick or treating with the kiddos, and making memories with my family.  It was a fun-filled fall this year.


 

 


 
 
 


 
 
 


One week before Halloween Payton got really sick.  Poor girl hasn't ever been this sick.  She went trick or treating for only 15 minutes and we had to carry her the whole time.  It was so sad.  On day 10 she still wasn't getting better and kept saying "WHAT?!?" after almost everything I said.  So I took her in and she had an ear infection.  Then Cooper got sick. Then me. Then Tyler.  It was a fun 3 weeks.  

I am so glad that we all got sick before thanksgiving and Christmas though.  So hopefully we will all stay healthy until then.  




No comments:

Post a Comment