The Radmalls

The Radmalls

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Tyler's Search for Payton

Poor Tyler.  He is probably so sick of hearing his sleep talking stories from me, but I am not sick of them.  A few nights ago I woke up and Tyler was over in the corner of the room looking behind the dresser.  Instead of saying something I decided to just watch him.  It was hard to see exactly what he was doing in the dark but I didn't want to wake him.  He kept walking around the room looking behind the curtain and then under the bed.  Eventually he went into the bathroom and turned the light on.  I thought maybe he had woken himself up, but he came back into the room and looked under the bed again.  

I finally decided to ask him what he was doing.  He told me he was looking for Payton and then got really quiet and was apparently thinking.  Then he looked at me and said "But now that I think about it, she is probably in her bed sleeping!"  Then he got back into bed and went to sleep.  I thought maybe he had woken up because of the light and realized he was just imagining things, but in the morning when I told him about it he had no recollection of it.  

Poor Tyler.

A few nights later I slept right through what I'm assuming was one of his best sleepwalking stories.  Fortunately I know that because Tyler woke himself up doing it.  So even though I don't have the funny details it still is HILARIOUS.

So apparently Tyler told me he was dreaming that he was underground hiding from someone or something.  He wanted to know what was going on outside so he stood up on our bed pulled back our curtains, pulled up the blinds, opened the window and then stuck his head out our window (our windows don't have screens).  That is what apparently woke him up.  How did I sleep through this?  I must have been really tired.

Sure enough we checked in the morning behind the curtain and the blinds were up and the window wasn't locked.  WEIRD!

Just so you know, this is what he had to get through in order to get to the window.


No comments:

Post a Comment