The Radmalls

The Radmalls

Monday, November 25, 2013

Trip to Vegas & The Throwing Merit Badge

Last weekend we took a quick weekend trip down to Vegas to visit Tyler's family and go to my friend's baby shower.  It was perfect timing because we got out of Utah just in time to miss the first big snow storm and instead enjoyed 60 degree weather.

The highlight of the trip was going to the Bellagio Gardens and Watershow.  Payton LOVED it.











We had a great time!

I came in late to bed one night and Tyler had been asleep for a few hours.  He immediately sat up and asked me what I was doing out there.  I told him that I was just watching TV and getting a drink and he was not happy with that answer.  He started yelling things that I could not understand at all.  Then he went back to sleep...or at least I thought he did.  After brushing my teeth he sat up again and asked me why I didn't get my "throwing merit badge" and told me I was stupid for not getting it.

He just got called a few months ago as the ward's 11 year old boy scout leader.  He works with them every week on different merit badges.  Apparently he created a new merit badge because I'm pretty sure there is no such thing as the throwing merit badge.  He loves his calling and apparently puts a lot of effort and thought into it if he is sleep talking about it.  I love my husband!


No comments:

Post a Comment