The Radmalls

The Radmalls

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

I finally caved...

So my husband has been begging me to start a blog for us ever since we got married, but I always told him that it's not my thing.  Honestly I just feel like blogs are for people that have interesting things to say and that just isn't me.  Now that we have a daughter I have a whole lot more to talk about then when it was just me and Tyler.  So if anyone is interested I will try to post our happenings occasionally.

I know I used my husband as an excuse to blog, but honestly I just went from being a full time teacher to a full time mom and my husband is in New York for two weeks training for his new job as a sales consultant for a company called PayChex.  So needless to say I have a lot of time on my hands.  So here are some pictures of what has happened in our lives recently...



This is the new addition to our little family....Payton Millie.  She was born June 19th, 2012 and we can't get enough of her.


We were really worried about our dog Monti adjusting to Payton because he is a yorkie which means he is SPOILED!  But he has turned into her guard dog.  Anytime she is taking a nap in her room Monti  sits outside her door.  Payton hasn't really noticed him yet, but I am excited to see how she reacts to him when she actually realizes he exists.



First family photo!  We haven't actually gone out and had professional pictures taken yet.  I think we will wait until Payton is a little older and can actually smile at the camera.

So like I mentioned before I have a lot of time on my hands lately when Payton is napping.  I used to be completely Apple illiterate until I married Tyler who owns everything Mac.  So with this time that I have had lately I taught myself how to use iMovie and I put together some video clips of Payton's first 2 months!






1 comment:

  1. Yay Court! So glad you're a blogger! You'll do great and be so happy you started one! Love you!

    ReplyDelete